Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Stat!Ref TDS Health Mobile Instructions
Stat!Ref Recently changed the look of the platform. If you are registering for the first time for Stat!Ref Mobile, or need to renew your access, please use these instructions (Opens in PDF)
The eBooks on this platform include frequently updated resources such as Davis' Drug Guide; Scientific American Pain and The Review of Natural Products. It also contains eBooks that may be useful at the point of care such as Psychiatric Nursing: Assessment, Care Plans and Medications; AACN Procedure Manual; RedBook 2015; and more. Mobile and remote access is available when you register for a MySTAT!REF account onsite at NH computers.
15 Reasons to Try Stat!Ref
Step 1: Go to My STAT!Ref
- Visit any computer inside the Northern Health network (e.g. at work) or use your VPN connection
1. Go to Stat!Ref
Steps 2 - 3: Creating an Account
2. From the top bar, choose "Profile".
3. "Register" to create your account. (Remember your password as you will need it to renew your account in the future).
Steps 4-6: Activate your "Anywhere Login"
The "Anywhere Login" allows you to have remote and mobile access to STAT!Ref - in this case, you have access for 365 days then you must reactivate your account.
- For mobile access - you must take this step!
4. From the top bar, click on the "Welcome" message.
5. Choose the "Anywhere Login Account".
6. Click the "Activate" button.
Step 7: Download the Stat!Ref App on your Phone or Tablet
Step 8 : Set up the App
- Open the App
- Enter the username and password and password you created
- Accept the license agreement
Things to know:
- The App stays logged in unless you logout manually
- Your mobile App access is good for 365 days then you must re-log in to it on a Northern Health computer (against the onsite subscription)
- STAT!Ref e-Books are licensed for a set number of users at one time - from 1-5 concurrent users. If you get a message saying the resource is in use, just try again in a few minutes.